Title: Peak District Idylls - 12 Print Collection
Series: Peak District Idylls
Print: Full colour UV resistant archival inks. Giclée digital print to quality paper.
Limited Edition* Run: 125 signed by the artist. ( *500mm large print only )
Size: Large - 500mm square - Larger sizes available upon request.
• Available on Grey or on White.
Artist: Si Homfray
Treasured Places... Treasured Park
This is the first mini idylls Fine Art print collection of treasured and loved places around the National Parks.
Featuring Left to Right, Top to bottom...
• Mam Tor including Peveril Castle and a Paraglider.
• Bamford Edge, Ladybower Reservoir & a FIsherman
• Bakewell Bridge, Church & a swan
• Stanage Edge, Camper Van and Sheep
• Illam Stepping Stones
• Thors Cave, Staffordshire and Climber
• Derwent 'Dambusters' Dam and family with dog
• Monsal Head VIaduct with celebratory 'olympic torch' ice cream
• The Roaches, climber on the Sloth, Buzzard, Rockhall cottage and Dougie with Wallaby
• Eyam Hall, Church, Stocks, and Plague Boundary stone
• Ashford on the Water bridge, swan and cottage with happy willow
• Mam Tor Mountain biker on collapsed road
Please note: With all the love in the world for our wonderful National Parks, these images are the creative imagination of the artist and may not always be totally accurately represented!