About our aprons
Be every bit the chic chef, with our 100% cotton half panama aprons. They come with a vibrant, full-garment print and incorporate a large, handy front pocket, cotton ties and neck loop.
This elegantly woven textile, manufactured with two warp yarns over each weft, gives the fabric a superior, quality feel. Sturdy, yet surprisingly light.
• One size fits (almost) all
• Machine washable
• Pre-treated to provide enhanced durability and wash fastness
• Made in Leek, Staffordshire
About the A Walk in the Park design
Designed by Si Homfray, A Walk in the Park (a sense of liberation) celebrates the central role of the British landscape in all our lives.
The stained glass window feel is a statement of the importance for a renewed look at our nation’s values and a contemporary take on the style of William Morris. The hedgerows’ branches weave together various aspects of British woodland and hedgerow with our life’s journey.
The central panel features a path winding towards a hill’s summit, a metaphor for the positive role of the countryside in helping us climb out of entanglement with a sense of liberation.
If you look closely, you'll see that this design features all of the following:
• Mammals: Greater spotted woodpecker, Red deer, Harvest mouse, Mole, Badger, Hare, Stoat, Common shrew, Wood pigeon and Roe deer.
• Flora: Quaking grass, Bracken, Early flowering purple orchid, Ox eye daisy, Eye bright, Meadow saxifrage, Cowslip, Dog rose hips, Hoary plantain, Ragged robin, Buttercup, Blackberries, English oak, Oat grass, Common knapweed, Dog wood, Birds foot trefoil, Alder buckthorn, Holly, Meadow saxifrage and Bluebells.
About the Love Nature range
Drawing on inspiration from the flowers and animals found wild around the UK's National Parks, our Love Nature range encapsulates everything we adore about exploring the outdoors.